Earlier in the week, we had pasta, pizza, and pork chops. Enough with the P’s, right? (I swear I don’t menu-plan by letter, but imagine if I did. How fun!) We enjoyed some yummy curry chicken last night with a side of white basmati rice. It was easy to make and the whole family gobbled it up quickly. Mmmm!
- Cut up carrots, potatoes, celery, and onion into small hunks.
- Cut up chicken in bite-sized pieces.
- Par-boiled veggies except for onions for about five minutes. Drain.
- Stir-fry chicken and onions. Add salt, celery salt, curry powder, and black pepper.
- Add all the ingredients to a large pot. Cook on high for five minutes. Add two cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Add a half-pack of GLICO CURRY SAUCE MEDIUM and stir. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice.